DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy for Blog Reign
Blog Reign respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are reported to us.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on the Site, please notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can send your DMCA notice to our designated agent:
Once we receive a proper DMCA notice, we will take the following steps:
- We will remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- We will notify the user who posted the infringing material of your claim and inform them that the material has been removed or access to it has been disabled;
- We will terminate the user’s account if they are a repeat infringer; and
- We will take any other action required by law.
If you believe that your material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notice with us. To be effective, your counter-notice must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Blog Reign may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please send your counter-notice to our designated agent:
Once we receive a proper counter-notice, we will forward it to the original complainant and inform them that we may replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days. If the original complainant does not file a court action seeking a restraining order or injunction against the person who submitted the counter-notice, we may replace or restore the removed material or cease disabling access to it.